Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Picture update

here are ronan's 9 month pics







So I took some pics today of Ronan to do my picture collage like i did for zander. so here's some of those pics. also, i took ronan to the doctor for his nine month appointment (although he's almost ten months) and he weighed 21.7 lbs, and was 31 inches tall! i cannot get over how tall he is for a 10 month old! i checked zander's baby book and at 12 months he was 19 lbs and 29 1/2 inches long. crazy...they are so different! also they said ronan had another ear infection (his third in three months) and they also said he had a heart murmur. my doctor said not to worry about it, but....my brother and my dad both have heart problems that cause misfiring of something or other and irregular heart beats. anyways, chris my brother had to have surgery on it and was on heart meds for a long time....so this worries me. so they'll be keeping an eye on it to make sure it's nothing serious.

anyways, here's some pics i took today....


















No comments: