Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Home again Home again...jiggity jig!

We are home, unpacked, and in the midst of laundry! woo hoo! it was a fabulous trip though and we really enjoyed ourselves. we had such a great time with our families! we stayed with jay and cheryl and really enjoyed them! i felt like i got to know them a lot better and it was fun to watch the boys together. jake is such a little cutie with cheeks to die for! i just want to eat him! you know me and my problem with eating kids! :) we also had tons of fun with my family! way too many boys let me tell you! hahaha...it was definitely a trip that made me long for that connectedness of family again. there's nothing better than watching 8 little boys run around a park and sitting with your family. and watching zander scream and squeal as he runs around his oma and opas yard. it broke my heart when zander bawled when we told him we had to go home again. he didn't want to leave his friends "preston and jake (cause he can't remember the other seven!)" and his oma and opa! it was sad....poor little guy. anyways, here's a buttload of pics! there are more on my facebook page.



























No comments: