Thursday, May 15, 2008

POOPY PANTS POOPY PANTS< WHAT ARE THEY FEEDING YOU?!

oh my life is out of a movie! tonight was insane! i swear i wouldn't believe it if it didn't happen to me! I was bored out of my mind this evening and time was not moving. ronan had a fever so he was clingy as all get out and bugging me. so i decided to take a walk and zander was walking for a little bit then said he didn't feel good and wanted to ride. we were headed to my parents to get a sprinkler for our front lawn since mine is broken. so we get to my parents and i open the garage door while the boys are still in the stroller. zander says, "mommy i pooped my pants!" to which i didn't believe so i head over and sure enough, poop all over. so i strip him down and wipe him up with paper towels (my parents aren't home and i didn't bring my keys). so he's standing there naked while i'm looking for the sprinkler. all of a sudden i hear screaming! i run over and zander is standing over yellow liquid spread all over the garage and his legs. "I pooped i pooped!" is all i hear. so i again, wiped his butt with paper towels, and then wiped up the floor and simple greened it cause that's all i could find in the garage. back to finding the sprinkler....could it be any harder?! then zander starts yelling again and this time i manage to get him over the trash can. so i'm holding him over the trash while he explodes poop. and i swear i look over and ronan is clapping like a happy little troll! so i throw out that trash bag and put another in and then found the sprinkler, and would you believe he has to poop again. back to the trash can, back to the clapping ronan....throw that bag away and finally my mom got home. so she loads us up and takes us home. poor zander.....i have never seen so much poop in my life. please lord don't let ronan get this.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my word! Poor thing. Well at least it's a romantic comedy and not a tragedy or a drama. :)