Monday, September 22, 2008

HAD THE ULTRASOUND!!!

ok so i woke up this morning and couldn't wait. i called the place and they could fit me in at 11:30. so off i went! i took zander with me and dropped ronan off at melissa's. ben couldn't come with me but he was ok with that as long as i called him. sooo.....
the tech found NO PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOOO!!!! there is a chance that a penis could drop in the next week or so, but it's rare. most of the time the penis has already descended and is visible by about 12 weeks. but they have to cover that risk. so i go back in two weeks to confirm, but we saw the three girlie lines so i'm thinking she's going to stay a 'she'. :)
words cannot describe how excited i am!!! i am beyond over joyed at God's blessing! we went to babies r us tonight and of course i started crying. but it was fun to buy a few girlie pink things!!!!

i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GEEKED!!!!

4 comments:

Chad, Dilenna, Ashlynn, and Audree said...

YEAH!!! I'm soo excited for you!! I'll definitely be passing on some of the girls clothes to you! 3 lines definitely mean it's a girl :) I bet your mom is ecstatic.

Beth said...

Congrats Riss! I'm so glad you are getting your girl.

Belth

A Davis said...

dude, i'm right there with you...the boys are certain it's a girl, and i'm hoping for the same. you can only put up with so much testosterone in the house, you know!! congrats! oh, we find out in a couple of weeks. :)

Lacey Rumley said...

YAY! I'm excited for you! Bring on the pink!!! : - )