Sunday, September 21, 2008

Waiting for Wednesday

I'm so nervous!!!!!!! Wednesday at 10 am we have a 4d ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!! I know every baby is a wonderful gift, i'll love whatever God gives me, blah blah balh....please save me the lecture. i know all that. BUT....i REALLy want a girl. yup, really, truly, horribly, desperately, badly want a girl. i know i will love whatever baby is born and held in my arms, but i have to be honest when i say that i will be very sad if they tell me it's a boy. and i will probably have to name him "it" since i've really run out of boy names. so....i wait till wednesday.
as for the boys. zander is doing well with his bright blue cast. except that occasionally he bonks ronan too hard. and ronan is still ridiculously full of it and into everthing. except he flashes that cute little grin at you and just melts your heart.
we also find out that jay, cheryl, baby jake, oma and opa are all coming for christmas! woo hoo! how fun to have family here for christmas! zander is so geeked! he can barely stand it. every day he asks if it's christmas yet? he's also very excited for halloween too. his costume just came and he wants to wear it all the time. ronan also loves his costume. ronan is going to be nemo, zander is crush (sea turtle), ben is bruce (shark) and i will be dory. ben of course is making his costume and mine and they are going to be awesome! seriosuly, he's amazing.
you will all love the pics i'm sure! too bad it's a month away!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Cheryl said...

not so much baby jake any more:)

mejane said...

I KNOW you will love that baby whatever the sex, but I hope you have a girl too.