Monday, October 19, 2009

ok first off i would just like to express that bisquits, etc. that come out of the can STRESS me out! you know the ones you have to basically pop open? i don't know why but that freakish anticipation of it popping open scares the poop out of me. ok just a side not cause i made pillsbury french bread tonight and it's everything in my power to pop it.
so jade has started army crawling and rocking up on her knees. she is just a fat chub of fun-ness right now. i'm truly enjoying her open mouth silent giggles and her snorting when she gets really tickled. she's also learned to give kisses and it is downright adorable! she gets real still and opens her mouth and leans in trying to find your cheek. it's so cute. also....here's a fun one. her antibiotic has been giving her a lot of gas. well today while she was eating she was passing a lot of gas. but the funny thing is after everyone she's pause look at me and start cracking up! she's totally in a family of boys! she thought she was stinkin' hilarious.
and my darling ronan decided to drink over a cup of children's mouthwash tonight. had to call poison control and feed him bananas. other than being a little hyper he was fine. thank goodness it was adult mouthwash. i swear i'm going to have to invest in a lot of lockboxes for my house. that child can get into EVERYTHING! food especially...he spends most of his morning taking my chairs and sliding them around the kitchen and pantry to find the food he wants. little punk!
zander is growing up so fast and it kills me! he's stuck in that transitional time between not being a toddler and not quite a school age child. he's doing good with swimming and we picked up his pottery from our date and he absolutely loved how it turned out. he absolutely loves preschool and his "playball" class that introduces them to sports. and he has master nickjr.com! that boy is incredibly gifted on the computer. it's fascinating to watch him do it. he's spelling, exploring, and learning about different animals. he's growing up on me...:(
ok let's keep our fingers crossed that they all stay healthy! somehow z has stayed healthy while ro is still on antibiotics and jade is on antibiotics for her second ear infection.

2 comments:

Ann Tepfers DoTerra Essential Oils said...

Awww.. I miss seeing Jade. It has been too long since I have seen you.

Lacey Rumley said...

The thing about the biscuits is hilarious. I used to have issues with that, too, but I think I have overcome them. :-) Have you ever seen the movie Elf? It has a scene with a Jack-in-the-Box that reminds me of this!

And don't you feel like you should get a Bad Mother of the Year award when you have to call Poison Control? I can't remember if I've called two or three times (I'm thinking three), but I always feel so terrible for having to call! (But hey, when Grace was younger and ate half a tube of Orajel, I thought I'd better at least check to see if she'd survive. Turns out it was no big deal.)