Saturday, December 5, 2009

i've been gone....

mentally that is. thanskgiving was good. i enjoyed having my brother here and the kids adore him! black friday...went really good. got everything in needed and wanted. 4:30 at walmart...good times. christmas tree stuff up. even my car is decorated with christmas lights thank you ben. went to ben's christmas party! got sick that morning and that night but somehow made it through his party. took christmas card pics today. so here's just a buttload of pics and i'll try to catch up with my life later.
setting up the tree
Ben's christmas party
my precious daughter!


my adorable boys!

the whole family!



2 comments:

Ann Tepfers DoTerra Essential Oils said...

Great photos. Where did you take them at?

Larissa Annen said...

at Harry Griffin park! over by the ampitheater