Tuesday, November 24, 2009

small praise

i got my wallet back tonight. someone found it in a trash can in albertsons. lots of things were missing but some priceless things were there. like pictures of my kids and on my wedding day. but gone are my checks, license, cards, seaworld and zoo passes. i felt disgusted picking it up and realizing they had gone through everything. including a precious letter from my husband. i felt violated. i'm so angry. and the police called at 6:54 am this morning. so i missed that call. i called them four more times and they never called back. i am pissed at sdpd. stupid people.

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a mess. I don't envy the humongous problems these people have caused you, but I have a creepiness humdinger for ya: my backpack was stolen out of my car at the gym one time. Someone saw the guy and ran after him. Realizing he was being pursued, the culprit threw the backpack down and kept running.

My wallet was still there; my school work was still there; everything valuable was still there, minus one thing. The guy didn't grab my cash. He DID, however, go through my wallet and take something very valuable to me, and very creepy to both of us, given the fact that he knew where we worked out: he took 2 pictures of AARON. One was our wedding photo and one was just of him. This was a GUY who took the photos and left the cash. Who worked out at OUR gym. Gross.

Sorry you're stuck in the mess of stolen info! Not fun.

Ann Tepfers DoTerra Essential Oils said...

It suck! Glad u got your pics back.