Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bliss

i am now home from a wonderful overnight with my hubby. it was FABULOUS! we went downtown and stayed and it was just a wonderful time. we explored the gaslamp district and saw movies, ate great food, and just relaxed. to some it may have been boring, but it was just what the dr. ordered for ben and i. we were wore out. we slept in till 10 (well i woke up at 9 with my ribs, hips, and stomach aching...) and just toke our time getting ready. it was nice. but man i was missing my boys! i missed their morning run in to our room and the bobbing let heads as they say "hi mama!" the boys were happy to see us when we got home but as soon as my mom left all i heard was "i miss geegee!" so it was a good time by all. i'm sure my mother is exhausted but she was a trooper and did a great job with them. for that i'm forever grateful!
also on a side note jade's csection is scheduled for march 13, that is friday the 13th!!!!! apparently there were tons of times available on that date. my dr. is gone mar 9-11 and then doesn't work on thursdays so friday it is. i have yet to get to talk to my dr. and find out why they didn't go with mar. 6 (probably waited to long to schedule and fridays are popular) and for those who asked, they are not worried about me having a big baby because i have a csection, it's just that there is a big chance of me going into labor on my own earlier and that just makes csections a little more complicated and rushed. and also the chance of an emergency csection if i don't get there in time. sooo.....there you have it. :)

No comments: