Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Handsome Zander

this has to be one of the most hilarious conversations i've ever had....today at bible study one of the leaders came up to me and asked if i was zander's mom. at first i panicked...do i say no and run? but zander, well, he's generally good so i admit my offspring....and she tells me how handsome zander is....'he is such a handsome boy! i was thinking to myself how i would love to meet his father!' ....wow....what do i say to that.... umm...no, he looks like me. but i nicely say "yes, his father was blonde as a kid" and well, i'm ugly then huh? geez.....hahahah...it was so awkward it was hilarious. but she did continue on to say some really nice things about him that makes a mother proud. but wow...so funny....had to share! hahahahha...still laughing.

No comments: