Thursday, June 3, 2010

Slacking

what is my deal? i used to write all the time? but no, i'm becoming a slacker! bad me...bad. i had myself a birthday this week. the big 29. i'm getting frightfully close to 30. but i had an amazing birthday and i love my family and friends for it! my hubby went above and beyond by contacting a friend of mine whose brother is a shoe designer, and got me some KILLER charles david snake shoe skins. (i think that sentence sucked and was long but sorry) i was absolutely shocked! my parents decorated my front tree which just makes me smile. so much so that it's still set up. :) my dear small group got me an amazing gift certificate for another tattoo (no eye rolling please) and are taking me out this weekend. oh and my dear friend melissa got me a rockin' hannah montana balloon that plays music when you hit it. and oh do the kids like that. much love to you all!
here's a fun story for you. we had a play date wednesday and ronan found a cute snail that was on the larger side. later that day i was changing his diaper when well, a snail fell out of his pants. weridly enough it didn't die from his farts or suffocating from his butt cheek. but yes, i took it outside and let the thing live. but seriously ronan? he was trying to sneak it in to keep as his pet! oh that boy....
on the house front...still looking, still making offers, still nothing. :( keep praying for us!

1 comment:

A Davis said...

ohmyword, the snail thing is hilarious!! happy b-day, also! and don't feel like a slacker, look at my blog, hello... plus, was thinking of u about this--my sis bought us tix to the twilight trilogy being shown at celebration in GR...twilight, then new moon, then eclipse at midnight...going to be twilight tuckered out....crimany