Monday, December 29, 2008

FAT MONDAY

well i went to the doctor today....never a good thing after christmas....for the usual OB checkup. according to my records i'm around 28 wks + a few days. to start off my appointment i learned i gained FOURTEEN pounds this month. one month. ONE MONTH!!! hello hefty! fatty fatt two by four, can't get through the kitchen door! oh yes, i'm experiencing "excessive weight gain" according to my doctor. i'd like to show him what a heft woman can do with a two by four and his face! ok, i'm simmering....anyways, about the baby. this was the first time i had seen the doctor in about three months (normally i see the p.a.) so he told me i was measuring closer to 30 weeks and that my due date was mar. 17 (st. patty's day) according to my ultrasounds. no one had told me that before....so he told me to start looking at dates around march. 10 for my csection. holy crap!!!! that is almost two weeks ahead of what i was expecting! that means only 1o weeks from tomorrow this baby is coming! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm so freaking out now! ben better get sewing on the baby's bedding!
well today the fam went to the zoo but i stayed back and rested. tomorrow is their last day here and we are going to hit up the beach. i hope it gets a little warmer since it's only been in the upper 60's so far. but i'm sure the boys will love playing in the sand anyways. i'm trying to load some pics so we'll see how that goes.

No comments: