Monday, August 18, 2008

Horrible Morning

Ohhh...Monndays....how i hate you mondays! nothing ever goes well. so this morning i'm in the kitchen getting breakfast ready. zander was mad at ben cause he was watching the olympics and so zander went to our room to watch his shows. after a few seconds i hear screaming so i go running . however, i tripped on the step ( i have two steps going from dining room to hallway) and went flying onto the tile. i SMASHED my stomach. let me just tell you quick that zander was screaming cause the tv in my room was on the olympics too. i immediately felt waves of pain in my stomach. ben took me to my bedroom where i just laid there and cried. my stomach was so tender to the touch and i kept having pain throughout my muscles and stomach. so off to the doctor i went. i got there and they immediately gave me an ultrasound and i got to see my precious little baby for the first time. it was sooo big! it wiggled its little arms at me and i just cried and cried! there's such a relief to see the baby and to see that it was ok. fortunately everything is fine with the baby and my official due date is march 21. the doctor said i'm going to hurt for a while since i probably bruised and hurt some muscles. so all day today i've been out and now i'm so far behind in everything i have to get done. :( well now i'm off to get buttloads done....blah

No comments: