Sunday, August 31, 2008

Night time

At the end of the day when it's time to put the boys to bed, something wonderful happens. as i'm holding ronan and he lays his head on my shoulder and plays with my hair, the chaos of the entire day seems to slowly disappear. i begin to forget about him grabbing things out of the trash for the three hundredth time, or climbing on the kitchen table and spilling drinks, and pulling the toliet paper down the hall, or even the shredding of the cotton balls all over the house.....and its replaced by the deepest love of a mother for her child. as i rub his back and kiss his little head, i'm reminded that this too will pass, and someday my little boy will be all grown up and not need me anymore....gone will be my little cuddles. so i'm going to try to survive each day, and cherish the little moments that keep me from going insane.
God Bless my little boys.....

No comments: