Monday, January 25, 2010

Blinded eye

ok so funny, traumatizing story about me. last night i was trying to open a mix-in for my water...i put it in my mouth to tear it open and WHAM! it exploded in my face! up my nose, in my eye! SCREAMING!!!!!!!!! i started freaking out cause ben wasn't home and i felt like my eye was going to explode. i had to flush it in the kitchen sink and i swear i stuck my head there for 20 minutes trying to get the point where i could open my eye. then i had to blow my nose for fifty flippin' years! but here's the great part...the powder went through my nose ring and came back out onto my nose. and it did that all night and even this morning. poor zander thought my nose was bleeding cause the mix in was red. oh it was traumatic....i now use scissors to open them.
jade is almost walking now...she is moving all around the furniture now. it's crazy! she's adorable 98% of the time and i adore her! she is a showboat and loves attention from other people. she waves her hand and claps until people ohhh and awww over her.
i'm trying to get ronan to release his pacifier to just nap times. this is a tough situation because for ronan it's not just a 'paci'. he associates his paci with his hair twirling and that soothes him. so he hasn't quite figured out how to play with his hair without sucking his paci. sooo....its a lot tougher to break the pacifier use. but we're going to micheals to try to find a box to decorate and make a paci box for his bed. we'll see how that works.
zander is cracking me up since turning 5. he swears that everything is different. he's not scared of certain things, he thinks he can play different games, and of course --- his teeth are bigger. it's hilarious!
and if i haven't mentioned it recently, I LOVE MY HUSBAND!

2 comments:

Ann Tepfers DoTerra Essential Oils said...

Hilarious!

mejane said...

I have a solution for the hair twirling/paci thing...shave his head! Ha ha, just kidding...but maybe it would work? No... I know you couldn't do that, I wouldn't either. Good luck!