Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Zander!

I don't know how I've gotten old enough to have my baby turn 5! I am so proud to be the mother of this incredible little boy. He is very smart, affectionate, funny, and a loving boy. he lights up my life every day with his sparkling eyes and incredible smile. i love the way he dances to any song he hears even if its in the middle of the store and he no one's watching. he truly doesn't care, he just feels the need to groove. i love his humor and the weird jokes he tells. i love the way his face changes when he sees his sister and how the only thing in the world he wants is to be near her and make her laugh. i love when he wrestles with his brother and they laugh and laugh until they're crying. i love how he has to be touching you somehow when he sits besides you.
Zander you are amazing and i love you dearly. happy 5th birthday! hope its amazing!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Cheryl said...

happy birthday z! we miss you!