Tuesday, January 19, 2010

dieting sucks

i finally realized...a little slower than usual, that i've been in denial. i really thought i could just work out and lose weight. nope...i must return to the diet. so yup...diet starts today. which means crabbiness starts today. grumpy, crabby and in desperate need of a pizza. desperate...i need carbs.
tonight was small group and it was a refreshing time as we dive into ephesians. i studied it this summer in a bible study but i swear you could read that book forty times a year and learn amazing new things every time you read it. its so jammed packed! i love coming together with other believers and learning new insights and truths from their perspectives. the Bible is definitely a supernatural book.
i also got my new engagement ring tonight! we got my solataire reset along with my grandmother's smaller diamonds. i have to say it is amazingly beautiful! i have the best husband ever who did it for me! woo hoo! it's nice.
jade is now moving around furniture now. i guess its a matter of time till she takes off walking. i'm so not ready for that. i want to freeze her. haven't i said that before? i'm losing my baby and that kills me!
zander is convinced that since he turned five that things are going to be very different for him. he told me today his teeth are bigger cause he's five, and that he's not scared of anything anymore, and that he's definitely almost as tall as me. he also forced me to let him get his hair cut yesterday. that kills me but apparently he's old enough to inform me that he NEEDS to have it cut. and he tells me how he wants it cut. :(
little ronan is a character. as always. but the latest thing is his singing. i catch that boy singing all the time. even when he's by himself in his room 'reading'. his little voice is precious. he sings on key and is definitely taking after his father. but it's funny cause ronan is a little punk sometimes but when he sings he becomes angelic. his face softens and he's just adorable.
ok so i'm watching american idol while i'm writing this so i'd better stop cause i'm pretty sure i've stopped making sense.

1 comment:

EveryChapter said...

Yuck, dieting. I'm sorry. And doesn't it just kil you when they start singing all the time? So adorable