Monday, August 3, 2009

absent me...

sorry there hasn't been much updating. well not much for me anyways. some of you people NEVER update your blogs! :) but we won't name names...ann. i'm all in a tizzy, yea i said tizzy, about this stupid 10 year highschool reunion coming up this weekend. it consumes my pathetic thoughts. i've been reduced to that awkward looking, insecure highschool girl once again. and believe me, when i say awkward looking, it's no joke. i'm paralyzed with fear about having to do the welcome announcement cause i was class prez (and technically was supposed to be in charge of the reunion...but well, i found a 'team'.)....i also have to do a silly game. ahhh....i'm freaking out. i've gone and got a new outfit...new hair....new body....new children...wait, no. still have the same kids. jade is flying home with me on friday too and then i fly back home on sunday. so that's a whole other stress of dragging poor jade through this with me. fortunately my mother in law will be watching her during the reunion. i am excited to see family again if only for a brief moment. and i'll be going back to my old church where i served as youth pastor. that always makes me happy. i love seeing people again and hearing the service with the worship and pastor. BUT....i heard on the weather channel that its going to THUNDERSTORM while i'm there. SERIOUSLY!? grr....humidity, rain, and my darling daughter has never heard thunder or rain for that matter. man....i hope she doesn't freak. i hope i don't freak for that matter. i hate thunderstorms! what if it storms while i'm flying?! oh great....more to stress about...

1 comment:

Jeremy and Cheryl said...

We can't wait to see you and to finally get to meet little Jade! Don't worry about anything, we'll take care of it once you get here. And I'm sure the reunion will go great! Don't forget - everyone else has gone through all of those changes too (unless they are still stuck in the wishing they were 21 party crowd in which case they are missing out on life!) You're going to have a GREAT time!!