Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sorry and First Food

ok so it's been brought to my attention that i suck. while i was galavanting around grand rapids there were many people at home making my trip possible. my darling babysitter amy who took care of the boys part of the day on friday, my AMAZING MAGNIFICANT GIVING MOTHER who watched the boys the second half of friday, and to my wonderful friend melissa for watching the boys saturday morning while ben continued to work. so a HUGE thank you for helping me out!
last night and today jade her first rice cereal. since i knew the girl was dying for food, i'm sure it was past time. but she did pretty good! here's a few pics of some fun times at the annen house.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics, but the muddy boys take the cake. I thought that this only happened at my house. I hose Ian off just about every night b/c he loves to cake himself with mud. I guess it is just a boy thing! Na