Friday, July 3, 2009

Beach fun

or not....we decided to go to torrey pines today and have some family beach time. i cannot go by myself and ben had the day off, so i talked to him in to it. however, it was freezing! and by freezing, i mean FREEZING. i had poor little jade in her little bitty bathing suit. so i had to bundle her up in towels and the boys clothes. the boys however took off running to the water and my wonderful, amazing father to my sons, went in the water with them and they played for a long time. it was soooo cute! i adore that man! mostly cause i got to sit my butt down in a chair for two hours and watch them play. LOVED IT. and the sun never came out and it never got warm. but the boys had fun! and that is all that matters. no pictures cause i couldn't unfreeze my hand to take any.

No comments: