Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ronan's 2 year apt

my ridiculously tall boy is 99% for height at 37 1/2 ". and weirdly enough only 69% for weight at 29 lbs. the nurse was slightly weirded out by how still he sat for his shots and that he insisted upon watching it done. that he gets from ben, NOT me.
i'm starting to wonder if my dear sweet zander has been replaced by aliens. he has always been very mild mannered, sweet, tender hearted, and an easy crier. but lately he's turned into a very mouthy, obstinate, crazy child. he fights back, yells back, talks back, and cannot understand how to obey. umm...i want my boy back. he's only four! and hasn't even started kindergarden or preschool so i can't blame other people's influenc. grr....
dear aliens,
please return zander to his body. i need my sweet cuddly child back.
thank you.
his mom.

No comments: