Thursday, July 9, 2009

Update on Ben

Just wanted to let you all know how ben is liking his job at ashford university. he hates it. he has this horrible boss named ariel. HAHAHA...j/k. he loves it so much! and yes, his boss is ariel. and she has red hair. and sings. and do you think she'd dress up for birthday parties? hmmm....hello boss lady ariel! (ben said she reads this).
anyways, ben loves what he's doing and from what i understand, he's doing really well. it's so nice to have a happy husband at home. it makes a big difference in our relationship too. i'm so proud of him and we are truly blessed by God's provision in this job. it's a great place to work.
as for today...here are things i shouldn't have to say to my kids, but somehow they came out of my mouth.
"ronan do NOT ride your sister."(contrary to his belief, she is not a horse)
"Zander take the stick from my garden out of your mouth."
"zander ronan is half your size, push back." (ronan was trying to drown zander)
"ronan do NOT hump your brother."
"ronan do NOT hump your brother with no clothes on!"
"Zander shut your mouth when you kiss your brother."
"please do not lick me"
"do not touch mama's butt when she's on the floor cleaning"
"ronan do not drink the bubbles"
"DON"T TOUCH THE DUCK POOP!"


i'm so going to make this blog into a book so my kids will know what they did to me!

3 comments:

A Davis said...

oh, larrisa, you crack me up! your kids are one of a kind!

Ariel said...

Hello Larrisa! I feel so privileged to have made it in your blog! Ben is doing awesome and I am so happy to have him on the team. His hard work and dedication will take him far. You should be very proud of your husband :)

Anonymous said...

I just laughed out loud Larissa. We do say some wierd things as parents huh? Na