Thursday, March 19, 2009

HAPPY DANCE!!

It's time for the happy dance! Ben got a JOB!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! he will be an enrollment advisor for Ashford University. It's an online university based in Iowa with a big site here in san diego. two guys from our church work there and were able to help ben get interviews and such. but i'm sooo proud of my husband! the job pays better than his last job and has better benefits. we are so blessed! God has definitely been good to us. with the economy the way it is, and the amount of job losses here in san diego alone, this was definitely a God thing. i can't tell you the relief that washed over me when ben told me the good news. he starts april 6 so he still has a few weeks left home with us. which again, has been a huge God thing. God knew my recovery would be worse than normal and has allowed Ben to be with me.
anyways, rejoice with us and thank you to all of you who were praying for us!

1 comment:

Mary Zolene said...

What great news!! I interviewed there when I first got to SD but couldn't go to school with the hours they wanted me to work. :) Glad to hear how God has blessed you guys!