Monday, March 16, 2009

Pelvis Pain

Well today i went to the lactation consultant before i had jade's doctor's appointment. i was hoping to figure out what's causing the extreme pain during the latch on. they, as usual, were awesome and helped a lot. then i decided i would try to walk from the women's health center over to where jade had her appointment. by the time i got to the building the pain was pretty intense and i could barely move my left leg and hip. the clicking was pretty awful too! i stood at jade's doctor's office and cried because it was so bad. blah. i had to get security to drive me back to my car cause there was no way i could walk. getting home was not fun either. but my dear parents happen to own a pair of crutches (who knows why) so i've been borrowing those and will call my doctor tomorrow.
as for jade, she is slightly jaundice but nothing to worry about. she is actually 21 1/2 inches long too. the hospital always gets that wrong on my kids. they told me ronan was 19 inches and at the peds three days later he was 22 inches! and her weight dropped to 8.6 when we were released from the hospital but was back up to 8.9 today. so that's really really encouraging to me. so 99% for height, 85% for weight, and i don't remember what her head was. she also has a few 'stork' bites on her face too. nose, brow line, and eye lid. but they should fade.
on a happy note, my dear friend ann who was due the same day as me, and also in my small group, had her sweet baby girl today. Grace Ann was 9 lbs 5 oz and 22 inches long! a BIG girl! holding her was so strange! she felt like a three month old!
here are a few pics of the kids.
Attack of the killer boppy!
check out the boots!


her take home outfit, she was not so happy.




No comments: