Monday, March 2, 2009

the unexplainable actions of a pregnant woman

so today while zander was at preschool ben and i went to the mall and i got a pedicure while ben watched ronan. well after the pedicure we were walking around and my dear sweet son smashed his little fat foot on my big toe. yup, tore it all to pieces. most people would not have reacted the way i proceeded to do, but then again, i'm crazily pregnant. so i started bawling uncontrollably. weird, but predictably me. ben said i should go back and ask the lady to redo it, no big deal right? nope, couldn't make myself do that. i took off outside and ben eventually drug my butt back in and made me ask the lady to redo my toe nail, which she did for free. i'm such a basketcase i swear. this baby needs to come and needs to come soon. i don't think my mental stability is going to last much longer. but then again, there's not much left inside my head. everything drives me crazy...especially the disorder of my house. the worst part is that ben, even though i LOVE having him home, does not clean up after himself or the kids, something i generally do as i go through the day. so the house is 10X more dirty and disorganized it feels. oh well, at least he's home helping me with the kids.

No comments: