Friday, May 1, 2009

Awesome Diaper Deal!

This is a great deal from diapers.com. thank you lacey rumley for the inside scoop!
Here’s the deal…Put at least $49 worth of merchandise (I did diapers) in your shopping cart. This will qualify you for free shipping. Then enter the referral code LARI9103 to get $10 off your order. (This also gives me a credit toward my next purchase.) Then, send in this http://www.diapers.com/HelpCenter/Parenting.htm to get another $14.95 back. (If you can’t get that page to load, I can email you a pdf of the form.)
There are MANY scenarios you can do, but here’s what I ended up with:Pampers Baby Dry Extra Large Case with 216 size 2 diapers (with an automatic $1 coupon from diapers.com) ANDLuvs Ultra Leakguard Jumbo Pack with 30 size 5 diapers
I paid $41.22, with free shipping, and will get back $14.95 in a rebate check. That means I got a lot of diapers for not a lot of money!

if you don't have kids, this makes a great gift!
thanks again lacey for the heads up!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Anytime, friend! You are the one who introduced me to MoneySavingMom and frugal shopping in the first place! Thank YOU! :-)